Terms and Conditions
$50 Coles Myer Gift Card Rondotex Promotion
- By participating, you (Entrant) agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions as outlined.
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms). These terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms
- The Promoter is Plastag Pty Ltd (ABN 88 132 505 161) of 710 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia (Promoter)
- A Participant is any person who applies for a Reward through the Promotional Website, or who has accessed or entered details into the Promotional Website for the purposes of viewing available Awards or applying for a Rewards
- The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australia Eastern Standard Time 25/8/2018 and will close on 11.59pm Australia Eastern Daylight Savings Time on 31/10/2018 (Promotion Period) or while stocks last.
- All valid claims must be received and finalised by 30/11/2018 (including provision of purchase)
- Entry is open to Australian Residents and 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants).
- This promotion is not endorsed, sponsors or administered by Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information a Participant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. All Participants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation
- Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Rewards), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
- Rewards offer for promotional period: $50 Coles Gift Card, redeemable on the retail purchase of 4 Rolls of Rondotex Net Wrap.
- Where a participant must have purchased 4 Rolls of Rondotex Net Wrap in order to apply for a Reward a) that product must have been purchased from a Participating Reseller as defined by Plastag Australia; b) the product must be paid for in full by the Participant within the promotional period in which the Participant is applying for a Reward c) the 4 rolls can be purchased in separate transactions as long as each roll has been purchased during the promotional period; d) the Participant may only make on Reward application in respect of that product; and e) the Participant must immediately return any Reward they receive in connection with that product to the Promoter if they return the produce for a refund or credit. Additionally, the Promoter is not responsible for any person or store which misrepresents itself as an Authorised Reseller or incorrectly claims that Rewards are available in respect of a product where no such Rewards are available.
- Only one claim or entry is permitted per trade account. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants who are eligible to apply for a Reward will only receive that Reward if they fulfil each of the Reward Criteria for that Reward, including by applying for that Reward within the time period required by the Promotional Website and in the manner required by the Promotional website and these terms and conditions. Any application for a Reward that fails to meet these requirements will be deemed invalid. Applications will also be deemed invalid if they are incomplete, incorrect or incomprehensible, or if they are stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter may decline any invalid application, although it reserves the right (in its discretion) to contact (or attempt to contact) the relevant Participant to attempt to resolve any issues with an invalid application that are capable of resolution, If following contact with the relevant Participant, such issues are resolved by the relevant Participant to the satisfaction of the Promoter, the Promoter may accept the updated application as a valid application.
- Where a Participant's application for a Reward is successful, the Promoter will provide that Reward to the appropriate account nominated for the receipt of that Reward in that application (as applicable). The Reward will be dispatched up to 12 weeks from the date of validation.
- Reward applications will be deemed to be made at the time go their receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Participants will need to show their Trade account is linked to their personal details in their application for the receipt of the Reward. Additionally, a person must not apply for a Reward to which another person is entitled, whether on their behalf or otherwise. The Promoter takes the issue of fraud very seriously, and preserves the right to deem invalid and report to the police and/or other appropriate authorities any applications for Rewards which it suspects to be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. The use of automatic software or similar devices to apply for Rewards or enter details into the Promotional website is prohibited.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of applications and Participants (including a Participant's identity, age, place of residence, address or account details (as applicable) for the receipt of the Rewards and, where applicable, proof of purchase. Proof of identity age, residency address or account details and purchase considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions , or is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such offenders are reserve.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted a reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right , it its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver the Reward(s) to successful Participant(s). Any part of any Reward that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a Reward are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Reward suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, using the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information by contacting the Promoter on 0409 662 968 or via email to email@example.com
- Any tax payable as a result of receiving the Reward will be the responsibility of the Entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a Reward if this is a concern.
- The Promoter may change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion, by posting the revised terms and conditions (or a link to them) on the Promotional Website. Participants should regularly check the Promotional Website for any updates. By applying for a Reward or entering details into the Promotional Website, Participants are deemed to have accepted the version of these terms and conditions that applies at that time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is Plastag Pty. Ltd. 710 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 ABN 88 132 505 161